A Nap on the Couch *NSFW, nudity, language, light violence*

Discussion in 'The Big Bookshelf (Library)' started by Leatherchain, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Leatherchain Member

Blog Posts:
    A Nap on the Couch by Leatherchain

I lay back on the couch with my eyes closed. I could hear my girls working in other parts of my home, cleaning, organizing and cooking. I was enjoying the weight of the young slavegirl’s head resting on my chest and stomach as she caressed my neck and shoulders through my clothes. I pretended to be asleep…mainly because I really was half asleep.

“Master,” she whispered. “You wanted me to wake you at three.”

I turned towards her, and pulled her closer to me so that I could kiss her on the lips. They were full and soft.
    Her large, naked breasts pressed against me as I held onto her long, luxurious hair.

Brandy had been the youngest of my girls until fairly recently, but her body was far from immature. She was nicely rounded, firm, yet soft. She was maturing into a deeper understanding of her place as my slave. I had been, by and large, passing over this flower for her more matured sisters-in-bondage who already had a good sense of how to please a man. Certainly, I used her, but I should probably spend more time training her to my desires. She showed great promise.

I let my hands roam over her body, caressing her, enjoying her charms. She responded by pressing against me in undulating waves of desire. I kissed her softly again, biting lightly at her lower lip as I pulled away. Then I raised my self up against the arm of the couch to get a better look at her. I was still dressed, and would have to leave for my evenings work soon, but she was completely nude, as most girls are kept, as all of the girls in my house are kept.

I lifted her chin so that I could look at her more fully. She sat motionless for the inspection, leaning half over my body. She had a very fair complexion with a few freckles on her face, chest and arms. Her eyes were bright blue, and her long red hair draped over her shoulders and back. Her breasts were large white globes with large, pink aureolas and small upright nipples. They hung low and just rested on my shirt at my chest. My fingers caressed the smooth skin, then danced over the nipples before cupping one breast and raising it, appraising it. Good quality. My hand trailed down over her smooth belly, and down to her thighs. Her breathing became heavier, and I let my fingers explore her nether lips. She had a very small line of meticulously trimmed copper colored hair just above her vagina. She was the only one of my girls that I allowed any body hair, just to show off it’s dazzling color and to prove that she was a natural redhead. Redheads could be expensive.

I examined her nether lips more thoroughly. She voiced a small moan and her mouth trembled slightly, but she remained motionless. Her Master had positioned her and not given permission to move. She was obedient.

My fingers were getting slick. She was getting very excited. This type of physical response usually doesn’t start to show itself in a girl until she is a few years older. My Brandy was ahead of the curve. I put my left hand in her hair and pulled her close to taste her lips again, never stopping my attentions to her pussy.

“Mmmm,” I stated. “That’s very nice. Warm and welcoming. You like that, girl?” I probed deeper.

“Yes, Master,” she breathed. It was a hoarse whisper.

I slipped a finger inside and she quivered. “I think maybe I’ve been neglecting this little honey-pot,” I said. While I would occasionally use her pussy, I realized that when I fucked Brandy, I usually took her in the ass. It was tight and allowed my hands great access to her breasts. I liked to take all of my girls in the ass, as much as any other way. It showed control and their complete submission.

I also sometimes fucked Brandy’s tits, though more often than not I took her mouth, usually as a preamble to penetrating one of my other girls. She was learning how to suck cock well, though she hadn’t sufficiently mastered the talent enough for me to want to use her mouth for its own sake.

I slipped my finger out and around her vaginal lips before letting it slide further back between her thighs, and up between the round globes of her buttocks to tease her anus. My thumb took its place buried deep in her pussy. She was finding it difficult to breathe.

“Yes, I’ve definitely been neglecting this little gem. I’ll have to remedy that. Tonight, when I get home, I think I’ll lay you on your back and fuck this lovely little pussy until you scream.” She whimpered and almost collapsed on me.

I sat fully upright. It was time to get ready. I hated working two jobs, especially since all I wanted to do right now was take this little vixen to bed. But I had plans, and they required more money than I had, at the moment.

“Jaci! Lisa!” I called. “I have to go! Bring me my boots and uniform shirt.” Soon, two girls scampered in with my boots and shirt and quickly went to work putting them on me. A third girl, this one a little chubbier but with long brown hair and huge breasts, entered and knelt before me, a brown bag lunch proffered up to me. Jaci was just finishing tying my boots, her lips following to the leather of my boot. Lisa and Cindy followed suit, but I grabbed Brandy by the hair and tasted her tongue and rubbed her pussy before allowing her to join the other girls in kissing my boots in farewell.

“Finish what you were doing and get a little sleep before I get home. I’ll be home late. I’ll take Brandy and one of you to bed when I get home.” There were murmurs of ‘Thank you, Master’ as I stepped out the door. I tried to focus on work.

Before I got to the corner, I realized that I had forgotten my work keys, and I had to go back. I opened the door and was immediately furious. The other girls had gone back to their chores, but Brandy was lying on the couch, her hand rubbing between her thighs. She was so enthralled with herself that she didn’t even notice me come in, and continued to stroke her pussy on the couch with me standing there watching.

“What the hell!?!’” I exclaimed. Brandy’s head snapped back at the sound of my voice, and all color drained out of her face. I strode over and grabbed a handful of copper hair and yanked her onto the floor. “I’m not even gone for two minutes and you start breaking rules? Since when are you allowed on the furniture or allowed to pleasure yourself without my permission?”

She was stunned and looked up at me in shocked silence. She was caught, and she knew it. I slapped her face once. “Answer me, slut!” She stammered incoherently, so I slapped her twice more, forehand and back. “Since when can you use the furniture and pussy that I own?” Through her sobs she managed to blubber “I can’t, Master! I can’t! Please forgive me!”

“Forgive you? I was going to treat you tonight, make you a favorite and let you sleep in my bed. And how do you repay me? By breaking my rules. You flaunted your disobedience in front of me! How often do you do this?”

“Never, Master! Never!”

“You did it just now!”

“Just this once! Please, I was so excited. I couldn’t help it! Please forgive me! Pleas…”

I slapped her again, three times, fore and back. I could have broken her neck, I was so angry. Is this how my girls respect their Master?

I looked back for the other girls. Five heads bobbed in the hallway, trying to listen, but not wanting to be noticed. I threw the redhead to the floor and stepped on her hair, pinning her head to the ground.

“You five! Get your asses out here!” There was a flurry as the other five girls scrambled into the front room. “Line up towards the door! On your knees in obeisance.” They scrambled to line up, bodies squished together, knees apart, asses raised and heads to the floor. I reached down and grabbed hair again, pulling the redhead on her knees behind me. I threw her to the floor in front of the others. I didn’t even have words.

I walked out of the room and remembered that I needed my keys for the building I would be protecting tonight. I walked back to the hall and saw all six girls, five kneeling and quiet as death, one blubbering and scrambling to get onto her knees.

I walked forward and pushed her head down roughly. “You will ALL meet me at the door in this position. I want everything laid out for a whipping when I get home, and dinner hot and waiting for me. I’ll figure out the rest of your punishment later.” There were fresh sobs from Brandy. The other girls made no sound, not knowing if I meant to punish one, or all. I wasn’t sure which I meant either.

I pushed Brandy’s face to my boot, and she covered the leather with kisses and fresh tears. I then moved to each of the other girls so they could do the same. I reached down and grabbed an ass as they kissed, not knowing which girl I grabbed. I slapped it lightly, then walked out, closing the door behind me.