A couple of cute elves :3

Discussion in 'Works in Progress' started by Punkae, May 2, 2016.

1. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    WIP comm for someone~
    The characters are the commissioner and commissioner's friend's WoW night elf characters, who are mated and in love, sharing a loving embrace. I thought it was a really cute piece to do. ^^

[​IMG]

After sketching in a little detail:
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: May 3, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    Little update~
    [​IMG]

Current Full view:
    [​IMG]

And this is the full res view:
    [​IMG]
    • Love Love x 1
  3. Yako Active Member

Blog Posts:
    It really is a very sweet piece! I escpecially love the hair an headdress of the smaller one, it looks rally cute and I am looking forward to see this finished!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Eldrik Tentacle Master [__________] Artsy Corner Forum Mod

Blog Posts:
    aww sweet I love the character style! Can't wait to see it finished!
    • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ x 1
  5. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    Thanks so much! I have some tweaking of details to do and run by the commissioner before I can go further with it. I'm really looking forward to this one. c:
  6. Paradox _777 New Member

Blog Posts:
    I love my giddy priesty and her mate. My partner and I are still looking forward to your work Punkae!
    • Love Love x 1
  7. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    I will have an update for you ASAP, by the way. It's been a bit hectic lately, but things are coming back together. :XD:
  8. Paradox _777 New Member

Blog Posts:
    No problem, I heard you were super sick. Made me worry a bit, hope you're feeling a little better!
  9. theOrdinaryPenart Member

Blog Posts:
    It looks really good so far!
  10. Paradox _777 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Anything new to report so far Punkae?
  11. ShapeFlesh Active Member Writer [NSFW]

Blog Posts:
    I like where this is going.
  12. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    Teensie weensie update~~
    (Colors and stuff may be off, I was just slapping paint around. I'll be sure to clean it all up as I work)
    @Laedria

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Paradox _777 New Member

Blog Posts:
    @Punkae

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! It's sooooo pretty! It's lovely! Keep it up!
  14. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    Haha thanks so much! I wasn't sure what you'd think about pink for the background, but I figured if you hated it, I could change it pretty easily. x)

I'm really, really actually looking forward to the finished version of it. I love how cute it is so far and just want to flesh out their outfits and personality. :meowlove:
  15. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    Please forgive the lack of markings, as I'm repainting the faces a bit before I add them back in. :meow:
    Only the left elf is 'done' in the face, so keep in mind, it's a work in progress! ^^;

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  16. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]
    • Love Love x 2
  17. Paradox _777 New Member

Blog Posts:
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! SO PRETTY SO PRETTY! Awesome work so far Punkae!
    • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ x 1
  18. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    I'm trying to tweak their faces to get them just right at this point, and then all that's really left to do is just clean up the edges and clothing. :heartpurple:

And I'm sorry it's been slow going, life kinda got in my way for a while :c
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
  19. Paradox _777 New Member

Blog Posts:
    It's not a problem Punkae. I know how hard the creative process can be. I'm just happy to see the fruits of your labour!
  20. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    I saw a certain Paradox checkin' this thread out! >.>

//supercreep mode activated

But yeah, just an update, I'll be working on this a bit today! I'll keep you posted! c: