♥ [[ Punkae's SFW & NSFW Commissions]] ♥

Discussion in 'Selling Art' started by Punkae, Apr 13, 2016.

?

Do you like bananas?

1. They're the best!

18.8%
  2. Eww, gross.

12.5%
  3. Uh, duh. Yellow tall fruit is best fruit.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Bananas O_O ♥ ♥ ♥

68.8%
  1. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I WILL do:
    [​IMG] Face shots, Busts, Thigh/hip up shots, and Full Body
    [​IMG] Humans, Animals, Monsters, Anthro, and Fantasy (Dragons, faeries, elves, etc.)
    [​IMG] Male, Female, Trans, Trap, etc. (really anything for this is fine)
    [​IMG] Portraits
    [​IMG] Renditions of your OCs and OC reference sheets
    [​IMG] Fan Art
    [​IMG] Tattoo design, Book covers, Album art, etc.
    [​IMG] Nudity, Erotica, and Adult Art (Please view one of my adult galleries for examples of my NSFW work. Email/message me if you have questions!)
    [​IMG] Macabre, horror, some gore (For example, I'm happy to do something creepy, scary, and bloody, but I'm not going to paint corpse fucking.)
    [​IMG] Bondage and some other Fetish Art
    [​IMG] Graphic design
    [​IMG] Avatars and animated GIFs
    [​IMG] Writing and editing work
    [​IMG] Anything else that's feasible for me to do. Just ask if you have a question about something!

I WON'T do:
    [​IMG] Vore, scat, urination, etc. (
    Macabre work is 100% okay, though extensive gore may not be.Just ask!)
    [​IMG] Sexual imagery of actual children or minors (I will do loli and shota body types for of-age characters. This includes undead, immortal, etc.)
    [​IMG] Any work for people who don't respect me, my ToS, or who don't pay.

[​IMG] Prices are negotiable. Please note or email me to discuss.
    [​IMG] Downpayment is required before I start major work on a project.
    [​IMG] Multi-subject work uses a formula of Base Price + 20%-40% per extra person as a standard measure of pricing. Price is adjustable based on difficulty and time spent.
    [​IMG] Extensive work done outside the original agreement may cost extra.
    [​IMG] I only accept payment in USD via paypal to
    [email protected] marked as "Goods and Services".
    [​IMG] Failure to pay for a project will result in blacklisting.

Copy rights for work is default retained by me when I am hired. That is to say, if you commission me to do work, you agree that I have rights to post work at my discretion. Commissioner anonymity is perfectly acceptable, but I must be made aware if you wish to remain nameless. Unless I give you a document stating that you are allowed to make alterations to or replicate the work in any form, you are allowed to have the copy you are given, but you are not allowed to change it or distribute it in any fashion (Example: printing T shirts or using imagery as a logo for other physically or digitally produced goods). This extends to unfinished work. For example, if you are having a tattoo done or a T Shirt printed, you are not authorized to get the work replicated until I give you a copy I considered finished. This is to ensure that work I consider worthy of representing my business is used for distribution purposes. I cannot stop you from getting unfinished work tattooed, for example, but it does mean I will not work with you in the future. You are not allowed to remove the signature or logo on work with the exception of cropping to use as an avatar. You are allowed to print the work for personal (commissioner's) use. Examples of this include having a poster made for your wall or having a shirt printed for yourself. This does not extend to reproduction of any kind to be given to others or sold unless my express permission is acquired. To inquire about distribution or alteration permissions for an image, all you have to do is write to me and explain what your intentions are. If an image or writing is specifically meant for distribution (see above examples), I will, of course, give you licensing rights for reproduction. ALL images and writings I am commissioned for may be posted publicly by myself and the commissioner unless otherwise stated at the time of commission negotiation.

[​IMG] I reserve the right to refuse service if I disagree with producing the content, working for the potential client, or if I have any other issues, whether stated or kept private.
    [​IMG] I reserve the right to post any of my work to deviantART and other websites at my discretion.
    [​IMG] I respect anonymity rights. Please make me aware if you wish to remain anonymous as the commissioner of content.
    [​IMG] I respect exclusivity. I will put a very large watermark on posted versions if desired to discourage third party use. (Examples: tattoos, company logos, etc.)
    [​IMG] If you have multiple slots reserved, I may need to work on others' pieces in-between yours.
    [​IMG] I am willing to do traditional (physical) work and mail it to a specified address. Pricing for traditional work will include shipping and handling fees. Mailed pieces will include tracking numbers for client verification.
    [​IMG] All payments are non-refundable unless I decline working on a project. Additional work outside of initial agreement is will be considered if desired, and additional fees may be applicable.
    [​IMG] If you fail to contact me within 90 days of me requesting information on what you want for your commission, it may be removed from my list, and you forfeit the slot as well as any payment you gave me for it. You are responsible for telling me what you want for your slot.
    [​IMG] When payment is received after negotiations, you imply that you have read, understand, and accept my Terms and Conditions.
    [​IMG] Any act of legal or payment fraud will result in immediate forfeit of any open slots you hold with me, final products of any current projects, and any money sent, which will be withheld as grievance pay and compensation for issue resolution.
    [​IMG] Similar rules to all the above apply to my written work. Please ask if you have questions!
    [​IMG] You may re-post my work elsewhere as desired, but please credit!
    [​IMG] Terms of service are subject to change as needed without notice.

Email me at [email protected] at any time for business inquiries.

Please don't contact me for jobs if you want work done on a short deadline. My work load is unpredictable at any given time, so I may get work done fast or need considerable time to complete the project.

Naturally, prices will vary due to difficulty, detail, and time needed to complete various projects. Below are samples work of assorted levels of quality and complexity that are all available as desired.
    Work Samples:

Huntress-doodle-small.png Nahiri_cropped.jpg pumpkins-ned_II_bg.png punkae-dom.png Tal-Sketch_1600h.png Shal_1800h.png we-all-have-our-demons_III_1400h_coloured.png alexderpsketchrizaxmaria_1400.jpg anaya_child_II_900.jpg anaya_painting.jpg anaya-sketch_pink_1800.jpg anaya-sketch_V_1600.jpg anaya-sketchpaint III_glow_1800.jpg Ava_Beckon_fem_1800.jpg Celestial Flame_1800_blue.png eccentricpone_lucysketch_1600.jpg fubuki_finish.jpg ghostygoo_1600.jpg hannah_bg_wb_bright_crop.png Heather_Miau_1500.jpg marina_paint_1200.jpg Medusa - A Gorgon\'s Treat_Nude_LadyC_1500.jpg Punkae_Youtube_banner_kisskiss.jpg residentevil-sketchpage_1_1800.jpg Riza_Collar_Full_2_RGB_cont_1500.jpg self_reflection_1800.jpg Medusa - A Witch\'s Predicament_1800.jpg anasias_Horns_Nude_Retouch.png Aly-Twins_filtering_small_fixed.png Alex_newsketch.png heather_newsketch.jpg chainedghoul.jpg Alucard Sketch II.jpg anasias_scribbledoodle.png Ana-doodle-small.png ashai-business-casual-satan_2kh.png Ashanti.png ethan.png mom_fey_gift_pink_punkae_FBcover.png
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
  2. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre]

Blog Posts:
    Please keep in mind these are just estimates. These prices are for the average cost of a single subject project for each category. A specific project may be more or less, depending on the detail needed to be included, number and complexity of design for subjects,working time, and research required for the project. It is a pretty solid estimate for most projects though! :meowlove:

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
  3. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre]

Blog Posts:
    [reserved]
  4. ShapeFlesh Active Member Writer [NSFW]

Blog Posts:
    So to make things clear, and to post en example; once I get the Jun pick I may post it in my HF, (giving credit to actual artist which would be you), and I may also use the art as a cover, banner, background etc or share it with others. But I may not print it out and sell it, nor do I get to sell it digitally in any form.

Is that correct?

Also, if I wanted to print it out on a t-shirt for personal use would that be okay?
    • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ x 1
  5. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre]

Blog Posts:
    You have it 100% correct, and yes, you are free to print a shirt if you should like to do that! :meow:

I don't want to prevent the commissioners from using the art as needed, only keep them from profiting unfairly from it (because if it's meant for reproduction/sale, the price of my work will naturally be higher, or I'll require a royalty).
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre]

Blog Posts:
    The main post has been updated to include attached works samples and some slight visual formatting updates! :meowrainbow:
  7. ShapeFlesh Active Member Writer [NSFW]

Blog Posts:
    I thought that ghost was from Scooby-Doo. xD
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre]

Blog Posts:
    It is the ghost from Scooby-Doo. Scooby-Doo was my childhood. I also did the chained ghoul from another episode and intend to do more of the villains, especially the weird tribal-costumed villain from that one episode... This dude:
    enhanced-10878-1391142666-16.jpg

So stay tuned for that, whenever I get around to it. :XD:

Also, unrelated, but your last post was the 666th one posted to the site. Spooky! :boo:
    • Like Like x 1
  9. ShapeFlesh Active Member Writer [NSFW]

Blog Posts:
    I am fucking satanic! xD
    • Funny Funny x 2
  10. WanderingSketchPad Super Awesome SuperModerator [__________] Collections Manager Rambling Writer

Blog Posts:
    Lmao xD
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre]

Blog Posts:
    A new sample of sketch work:
    [​IMG]
    • Llama Love Llama Love x 1
  12. WanderingSketchPad Super Awesome SuperModerator [__________] Collections Manager Rambling Writer

Blog Posts:
    A new sample of AWESOME
  13. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre]

Blog Posts:
  14. Yako Active Member

Blog Posts:
    I like charts, but the pink is a bit hard on the eyes @[email protected]
    besides that, I rather like to see an example for each tier (not one for each head/bust/fullbody etc, but the 'sketch' etc - just to make clear what I mean :))

But that might just be my opinion.

@ the sketch: pretty. it has a nice softness to it, which I adore.
  15. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre]

Blog Posts:
    I personally really like soft pinks and reds and don't find anything about it to be hard on the eyes, but to each his own. (^:

As far as the price estimates go, it's a work in progress. I'm running off no sleep in a day or two, and I threw it together as a starting place. The thing needs examples as well as my name somewhere on the chart. I'll have a better-organized graphic after I sleep a bit. :XD:
  16. Giygas My Penis Can Pull Down Panties. [__________]

Blog Posts:
  17. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre]

Blog Posts:
    I know, I know, and I borrowed your very special face for the occasion too. :XD:
  18. Giygas My Penis Can Pull Down Panties. [__________]

Blog Posts:
    Everything about me is special.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre]

Blog Posts:
    I realized you meant my sketch chart just now. I'm pretty tired, so sorry about the mixup. Quoting stuff also helps confusion, by the way. That reply button is really effective. :meow:

I'll probably use a different color on it when I work out more details for the chart later. I agree the pink is a bit bright, and white/blue/pink effect is a bit strobey. :XD:
  20. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre]

Blog Posts:
    Added to Terms and Conditions:
    "...This extends to unfinished work. For example, if you are having a tattoo done or a T Shirt printed, you are not authorized to get the work replicated until I give you a copy I considered finished. This is to ensure that work I consider worthy of representing my business is used for distribution purposes. I cannot stop you from getting unfinished work tattooed, for example, but it does mean I will not work with you in the future."

This should not affect anyone in a negative way. I only hope to hold my artistic integrity in the presence of other professionals and in situations where my work is intended for distribution. :)